Friday, April 3, 2015

Get Some!

If you're like me, you're anxiously awaiting the May 15 release of CROOKED ROADS, a collection of my crime stories that have haunted various publications over the last six years. Here's a review over at Regular Guy Reading Noir. This writer seems to understand the collection pretty well. His choice for his favorite story in the book is interesting because it happens to be one of my favorite stories as well, but I debated whether or not I would put it in this collection. It's a bit on the Rod Serling/O'Henry-side of story telling, something I've tried to move away from over the years. But it's entertaining and I really enjoyed writing it back in 2008.

If you're like me, and you just can't wait for that big fix of Alec Cizak stories, you might grab a copy of Indiana Crime Review 2014. James Ward Kirk has produced a really nice collection of stories and poems and other oddities. The collection includes a very, VERY nasty story I wrote called "Polite Society."

No comments:

Post a Comment