Saturday, June 7, 2014

Get Your Mr. Cizak Fix

To recap, here are the latest places you can sample the kind of fiction I prefer to write (you know, stories, where something happens, etc.).

If you have not read Sugar Cookie's at PULP METAL, please do so and comment.  It's a period piece, which is a joke I've attached to it since it takes place in the 1960s and involves menstrual blood.  Don't read it while you eat, by the way.

"Little People," a story where I actually demonstrate some empathy for the victim, can be found in the amazing new issue of ALL DUE RESPECT.  In addition to some fine fiction by some outstanding writers, there are interviews and book reviews, making ADR one of the very best journals out there.

Finally, if you haven't done so, head on over to BEAT TO A PULP and catch my latest Haggard, Indiana story, No Hard Feelings.

I write these stories to entertain readers, so please, entertain yourselves!


No comments:

Post a Comment