Tuesday, February 19, 2013

All Due Respect Anthology

I've waited patiently to say something about this.  It's true that All Due Respect was originally my creation, but Chris Rhatigan has thoroughly taken it over and done a hell of a job.  A few months ago I received word that an ADR Anthology had already been assembled.  The collection includes most of the stories I would have suggested and a few others.  It's been selling quite well on kindle and it is now available in print format.  Get this sucker.  Every story in it follows the guidelines at ADR.  In other words, it is refreshingly free of bullshit.  In this lame, post-9/11 America, you really can't ask for more...

3 comments:

  1. I've read most of the stories and think Chris has done a helluva job. Very proud to be a part of this collection. And kudos to you for passing it over so it can go on living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments. Rhatigan does so much, I suspect he's discovered the 32-hour day.

    ReplyDelete