Friday, July 6, 2012

Looking for an assistant editor at Pulp Modern

Pulp Modern will open for submissions in August.  I am going to be insanely busy starting in August and I want to make sure that the quality of Pulp Modern continues to go up.  Therefore, I am putting the call out for an assistant editor.  This job will entail reading stories and passing along the ones he or she thinks are suitable for the journal.  Compensation will be the same as though he or she had contributed a story (one "share").  If you are interested or if you know someone who might be interested, please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Alec. This is James Ward Kirk. As you know, I publish and edit three Indiana anthologies and I'm also compiling three anthologies for Static Movement. I'm interested in the assistant editor work mentioned above. Have you filled the slot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello James. I have filled with position. Elisha Murphy will be doing the job.

    ReplyDelete