Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What's In Store

Just a few notes on upcoming things:

First of all, I am proud to be a part of Beat to a Pulp: Round Two.  I cannot wait to see what the new collection looks like.  If it's half as good as Round One, I'm sure it will be amazng.

The Drive-In Fiction project is coming along great.  The other writers involved have been much more diligent than myself.  Look for this monster some time this summer.

Finally, I am slowly learning how to format stuff for kindle.  Pulp Modern #2 should be out on kindle in the next few months.

Also, Jeremy Selzer, the awesome artist responsible for the first two covers to Pulp Modern is busy with an addition to his family, as in, his wife is having a baby.  I'm sure we all wish Mr. Selzer and his wife and their new baby the best.  The man is obviously going to be busy for some time.  As a result, I've had to find a new cover artist and I think I found someone worthy of the challenge.  Look for the spring issue of Pulp Modern in late March.

Oh yeah, one more thing--Anyone going to AWP in Chicago next week, let me know so we can hang out and bully the snooty "literary" folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment