Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ladies and gentlemen... The line up for issue one:

Here be your writers contributing to PULP MODERN, issue number one:

LAWRENCE BLOCK
JIMMY CALLAWAY
JAMES DUNCAN
C.J. EDWARDS
GARNETT ELLIOTT
MELISSA EMBRY
EDWARD A. GRAINGER
GLENN GRAY
DAVID JAMES KEATON
JOHN KENYON
CHRIS LA TRAY
YARROW PAISLEY
MATTHEW PIZZOLATO
THOMAS PLUCK
STEPHEN D. ROGERS
SANDRA SEAMANS
COPPER SMITH

Interior art:
BRIAN ROE

Cover art:
JEREMY SELZER


Deadline for submissions for issue two: NOVEMBER 1, 2011

8 comments:

  1. That is a magnificent looking line up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was proud to be in this before I knew the line-up. Whoa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the power of this list is making my computer overheat. can't wait to see the artwork, too. that guy's stuff looked sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait and I already know what the damn thing looks like!

    ReplyDelete