Monday, July 11, 2011

Some Alec Cizak News and Links

First of all, the DVD commentary for my short story "Katie Too" can be experienced at Patti Abbott's blog.

Also, I just received my contributor's copy of The Incredible Shrinking Story, from Fast Forward Press.  It contains my short story "Presently Tense" which, you might guess, is about fiction written in the present tense.  You may purchase this slim, well-produced volume here or here.

Also, I have done two more edits on my first and only novel (it should really be called a novella), Manifesto Destination.  I am publishing it as a print edition and selling it relatively cheap (eight bucks).  The saving grace of this novella is that the message is more important today than it was ten years ago when I wrote it.  The new volume is polished and can be read on an airplane or in a bathroom with equal delight.  It should be available within the next few days, at which time I will post links here.

2 comments:

  1. That's great news. I look forward to reading that novella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chris. Make sure you read the disclaimer post I put up when it becomes available.

    ReplyDelete