Sunday, February 6, 2011

"A Moral Majority" Accepted!

My short story "A Moral Majority," which is about hypocrisy, has been accepted at Paraphernalia Quarterly.  This story got a pretty cold reception from another editor at a different publication and I'm guessing she missed the point, thinking that it was an attack on religion.  It's not.  It's an attack on hypocrisy and if you use your thinkin' cap while you read it, it's pretty damn obvious.  My thanks to Yossarian at PQ for taking a chance on this piece.


Picture borrowed from Squidoo.com

4 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. I'm gonna be offline for awhile with some pure focus time on the novel, but I'll be sure to look it up when I come back. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right, Jodi. A novel is hard work. I wish you the best with it.

    ReplyDelete