Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stuff

First of all, if you like westerns, head on over to The Western Online to check out Edward A. Grainger's Kid Eddie.  Grainger is also known as David Cranmer, so you know it's gonna be worth your time.

Also, I checked my sales at Amazon on Manifesto Destination.  It seems that one person asked for a refund.  Now, my ego tells me to feel bad, as though maybe he or she didn't like the book, but I have a sneaking suspicion it's something worse.  I think some cheap mutherfucker read the book and then asked for a refund.  Four dollars?  If you're that fucking poor, what the fuck are you doing with a kindle???  AND, if it was simply a case of your not liking the book, keep the goddamn thing and write a review telling people what you thought was wrong with it.  Don't put money in my pocket with your right hand and then take it back out with your left.  If I catch you, I'll cut both your fucking hands off!

No comments:

Post a Comment